Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I absolutely LOVE to link up with
every so often....why don't you do the same?


FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it's an absolutely beautiful, warm day!  I LOVE SC weather!!
I am thinking...I need to run to Florence to get some stabilizer, but gas is so expensive!!
I am thankful for...my husband and children...
From the kitchen...(I'm in the kitchen) are the sounds of the TV and the dishwasher...
I am wearing...jeans, a green and white striped shirt (it's St. Patrick's Day), and brown leather clogs.
I am creating...a t-shirt quilt made from Relay for Life t-shirts.  The team at school is going to raffle it off to raise money for the American Cancer Society.
I am going...to probably go on to Florence so I can continue working on this quilt.
I am reading...The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I am hoping...that I can sleep a little later tomorrow morning since we are having a staff development day and the students won't be at school....
I am hearing...the television and the dishwasher...

Around the house...same old thing....a cluttered mess :((  I've got to get busy!!
One of my favorite things...is watching my girls play softball...
A few plans for the rest of the week:  sleeping late tomorrow morning, getting ready for our Sunday School breakfast on Saturday morning, straightening up here in the house, SS and church on Sunday, and hopefully a nap.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment