Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is       hum.m.m......I cannot think of any good deals right now....I'm not a bargainer so I usually just go ahead and purchase what I see that I want or need.....

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include    all of my siblings, neices, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and especially my mama and daddy....this may not sound too much like a fantasy guest list to some, but a lot of these people are in heaven now and some of the others and I are spearated by many miles and we aren't able to get together very often.....I miss them all dearly....

3.  Something that inspires me is    color.... I love bright colors....

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with     (this is such a hard question and I hope that I'm never really faced with trying to answer it) sweet.....I love sweet things, but not TOO sweet....of course, I love salty and spicy too, so it would be a terrible choice to have to make.....

5.  I dream about     some of the strangest stuff....last night I dreamed about a combination shower/clothes dryer that was under the house....but my favorite dreams are about my mama....I love to be able to see her again and spend time with her, even if it's only in my dreams....

6.  My weekend will be spent       helping out with our Sunday School classes' breakfast....we're raising money to give to the Good Samaratin Fund at our church.  Of course, many other things will take my time too, but the breakfast is the main event.... .
7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be       The Andy Griffith Show...I love the homespun humor and the life lessons that the show offers in every episode.....

No comments:

Post a Comment