Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Happy Monday y'all!
The sun is shining and the temperatures are rising!  It's a beautiful day and I hope everyone is having a good one so far!! 

Here are a few of my random thoughts for today....link up with Carissa and join us....

[one]

Our weekly calendar is fully-scheduled with high school sporting events...here's what's in store for the family...
Monday:  Varsity Softball vs. Purnell-Sweat @ 6:00
Tuesday:  Varsity Golf @ Darlington - 4:30
JV and Varsity Softball @ Lakewood (Sumter) @ 5:00 and 7:00
Thursday:  Varsity Golf @ Hartsville - 4:30
Friday:  JV and Varsity Softball vs. Hartsville @ 5:00 and 7:00
Saturday:  Varsity Golf @ Cheraw Invitational Tournament - 8:00 AM
Any other free afternoon will consist of practices for the above named sports!!!  Whew----

[two]

The MCHS Relay for Life team is "Fundraising Through the Alphabet," and my families' letter is Q!  So I've been busy working on RFL t-shirt quilts that the team can raffle off to raise money.  Here is the quilt top that I got stitched together last night.

One down, two or three more to go....and all for a good cause!

[three]

Chuck has finally decided to join the family on Facebook!  He has been curious about the site for a while, asking questions about what I've seen recently on so-and-so's page.  Well last night, I finally talked him into signing up and he is hooked!  He was up until after midnight checking out everyones postings...

[four]

It is finally spring!  Our community is so beautiful with all of the trees and flowers blooming.  I love this time of year, pollen and all!

[five]

Gas prices are ridiculous!  I filled up my car last week and it cost $77.00.  Chuck partially filled it on Friday before we went to Sumter for another $50.00, and it is sitting on empty again!  Gas around here sells for $3.44 per gallon, but according to the local news, prices are getting ready to rise again...

No comments:

Post a Comment