Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 I"m once again linking up with Jamie for
WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY...

I'm loving...
that tonight's a Survivor night!
I'm loving...
that the weather has cooled off a little here in SC, and it actually feels like the holiday season is beginning.
I'm loving....
that tomorrow is the first day of December and my
starts tomorrow.  Go link up and join in, if you'd like.
Photobucket

I'm loving...
the pictures of the kids that I took over the weekend.  Now I've just got to decide which will be best for our Christmas cards this year.

I'm loving...
the turkey gnocchi soup that I made from the leftover Thanksgiving turkey legs...YUM!

I'm loving...
the great turnout that we had for the Advent Fair at FUMC.  We made wreaths and ornaments, and then played Christmas BINGO.  Fun, fun, fun!







I'm loving...
that our baby, Pippi, is feeling better.  I was really worried about her at the end of last week.

What and who are you loving today??

No comments:

Post a Comment