Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

(fill in the blank friday is hosted by lauren at the little things we do)
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is that it was both my husband's birthday and my birthday too! .

2. Colder weather makes me   sad...I do not like cold weather!  I am a HOT weather girl for sure...      .

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are     the Food Network show Chopped, International Delight pumpkin latte creamer for my morning coffee, and various catalogs that come in the mail... 

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    Birkenstocks....they are comfortable in any season! 

5. My personality type is     patient, tolerant, nurturing, enabling...and those traits are both good and bad.. .

6. I have a serious problem resisting     the internet...I'm not much of a surfer, but I check certain sites several times a day....

7. My favorite color to wear is   green...and denim .

No comments:

Post a Comment