Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




Here's what
I'm loving
on this Wednesday evening...


 I'm loving half-price Halloween candy



I'm loving the sports news broadcast saying that Jamie Callahan has signed with USC to play baseball next year!  Way to go Callahan family!


I'm loving that tonight is a Survivor night..


I'm loving the TV that I swore I'd never put in our bedroom....after about 20 years of marriage! LOL

I'm loving that our family is going to Myrtle Beach this weekend for our LAST travel softball tournament with the Carolina Cyclones.



I'm loving that Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  It's my favorite holiday of the year!  I have so many wonderful family memories of Thanksgivings past...

And of course, and as usual, I'm loving
these teenagers... 
 and my sweet, hard-working husband!

 Go link up with Jamie and tell everyone who and what you are loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment