Thursday, August 26, 2010

New to Blogging...

Today I'll start on a new adventure....blogging...!  I've tried it several times before but always give up on it because of lack of time, lack of energy, lack of words to use.  I'm really going to strive to keep up with this attempt because I've so enjoyed following my neice's blog as she prepared for her wedding and is now living her life as newlywed ( thanks for the inspiration Kit!).  I'd also really like to create a written record for my children to look back on and reflect upon when they are older....hopefully they will be able to understand what it's like to be an adult and a parent, and see that the things that I say and do are done with the best of intentions and packed with experience and love.

So, here goes...a glimpse into our families' EVERYDAY LIFE...

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment