Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

..to be so excited that high school softball season is finally starting!

..that our Valentine's Day supper was postponed because of Chuck's class.  We'll get together hopefully soon.

..to insist on only Kleenex brand tissue....I despise any other facial tissue, and right now, I have a cheap box on my desk...ugggh! :(

..to be upset that my oven has quit working again!  I wish Charles would take time to look at it and see if he can fix it...

..that I'm semi-addicted to Pinterest.  I look perusing the site and pinning ideas, products, and crafts for future reference.

..to be worried about my student who is in the hospital.  Please get well soon....we miss you!

..to make a plate of spaghetti and sauce for Pippi's supper instead of putting it away as leftovers.

..to be happy that L and MJ are getting along so nicely these days.  They are planning to go out together for supper Friday night, just the two of them!  :)  :)

(Go link up with Amber and tell everyone what you think is OK!)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah I don't think you're the only person hooked on Pinterest! I hope your student is ok.

    ReplyDelete