Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm back....

I've been wondering to myself why I've not made any blog entries lately...

Am I being lazy?
Am I too busy?
Am I at a loss for words?
Am I keeping secrets?
Is life around here boring?
Nothing happens that worth writing about?

Well, I really don't know the answer for myself, but I'm going to make a conscious effort to get back into the swing of chronicling my thoughts and our family's activities. 

I love reading everyones' blogs, and I've not even been doing that lately....

What a slacker I am. :(

I'm going to try to do better....but only time will tell.

My fingers are crossed....I'm going to rebound from this bloggy slump!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about getting into a bloggy slump. I found that joining a couple of linkups (like InstaFriday) helped me, since it brought some new visitors to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete