Thursday, January 5, 2012

WWTK Wednesday -- on Thursday..

Photobucket


{1} What do you love about blogging?  I love that I can get my thoughts and feelings chronicled, and that I get to document our family life.  Hopefully in years to come our children will appreciate this blog....


{2} What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?  Hands down, my favorite is Twisted Peppermint by Bath & Body Works! 

{3} How would you describe your style?  My style (which I honestly don't consider a style) is eclectic, comfortable, and low maintenance.


{4} What are 3 things your dream home would have that your current home doesn't have?  Central vacuuming, several more bedrooms, and huge bathrooms with tubs, showers, and dressing areas.
                                        

5} Do you look at your keyboard when you type?  I only look at the keyboard when I'm typing numbers....I never mastered the number-thing back in high school when I was learning to type on those horrid manual typewriters (now I feel old....).

No comments:

Post a Comment