Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK...

..that I've not blogged much over Christmas break from school.  I'll start blogging regularly again soon.

..to really miss my Christmas break schedule...staying up LATE each night and sleeping LATE every morning.

..to be a little upset that MJ has decided to have her tragus pierced...I don't feel like I can say too much because when I was her age (in the 70's), I had several holes in each ear...before that was a common fashion statement...

..that I've fallen in love with Chuck's iPad...

..that everyday I pray for willpower so I can lose weight..

..that I flipped out at school today because two boys were trying to bully one of my students.  I turned the table on them and let them know how it feels...

..that I pressed all of my students to write down New Year's resolutions, and we posted them in our classroom.  Hopefully we'll be able to evaluate our "stick-with-it-ness" from now until school is out in late May.

..to be secretly happy that Chuck has class tonight and I don't have to worry about having supper ready at a certain time.

..to insist that Lawren invite her "friend" over to meet us before allowing her to go out at night to visit with him.

..to be glad that deer season is over.  I'm tired to washing Charles' blood-stained pants and shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment