Friday, February 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose   Woman's Day.... .

2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be    about crafts, cooking, home, and family  .

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)       at the grocery check out, but one of my Day Zero goals is to subscribe to 5 magazines that I really love....I'm 3/5 finished with this goal.....    .

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online)   in print hands down....then I can pick them up and put them down, and take them with me when- and wherever I want.....
5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is     probably 2 or 3, and then I get 3 by mail, and Chuck gets a couple also......

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)       family-type, homey magazines...

7.  The magazines I read regularly are       Everyday with Rachael Ray, Weight Watchers, Woman's Day, Family Circle, Southern Living, Reader's Digest..

No comments:

Post a Comment