Saturday, September 11, 2010

Flashback Friday



Hello Everyone! Welcome to  Flashback Friday. This week I thought I would post a
few pictures of the children when they were younger....
This pic. was taken in July of 1994...Charles was not yet a year old, but already loved a John Deere tractor!

Mary Jo and Lawren share a ride on the John Deere that Charles got for his second Christmas.  L and MJ are probably around two years old....
Flash forward a few years....May of 2001...playing putt-putt at the beach.
Charles at the trout-fishing pond in Maggie Valley, NC.  We had a great vacation
that summer in the mountains of North Carolina.
Lawren and Mary Jo enjoying a cool, juicy watermelon in the backyard after a hot day of playing outside...
Sweet sisters.....

Hope everyone enjoyed reminiscing.....I sure did!

I <3 my children ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment